Monday, April 21, 2008

The big 30 cruise!!

OH my goodness did we have some fun!! We went on the cruise because Rick gave it to Lacey for Christmas and we all convinced Corey it would be a great 3oth birthday present! We were so right! We had a great time! This was the night we decided to celebrate my birthday, I really not 30 for a few more days!! I will hold on to them for dear life!! I really just want to stay "in my twenties", however the cruise was a great way to get ready for the big 30!!
Here we are at the NOT so newlywed game. It was entertaining....I was so grateful our name did not get picked! Sorry Corey I know you wanted to play!
This is Cabo. It was by far the prettiest place we stopped at. We went on a Catamaran ride to a snorkeling spot, which was not great, I decided I am just to spoiled from snorkeling in Hawaii. The ride over was super pretty and we even spotted some whales so that was really cool.
OH this is not the greatest shot, but it was the only one of us on the boat. The scariest moment for both Corey and I came on the boat ride......we both got locked in the bathroom!! No we are not retarded....the lock was funky! To start with you the door locked on it's own so you had no idea how it locked in the first place. Then it was this little black button that you had to lift up to unlock the door! Luckily Corey and Lacey found me before I got to scared!!
Lacey and Rick on our second formal night(I don't have any on my camera of our first one, I guess you will have to check out Lacey's blog for those!)
OH Lassie after all these years you still do it for me!!
Corey and I on our balcony

Here we are looking way to hot in our gear for the zip line!
On the way to the zip lines we stopped at a Tequila factory. Let me just tell ya how excited we were about that!! The highlight of the stop was that the grounds were really pretty and the stupid guy on the bus that couldn't stop talking about getting his "free shot" the whole ride there could finally shut up! It is amazing to me how important a few drinks are to people!
Off she goes. There were 9 zip lines total.
Corey and I waiting our turn. It was a blast. It was not pretty as you can see from the pictures it was mostly dead trees but it was so so fun!
One morning there was nothing going on so Corey and I decided to do a little dance class before we went to the gym to workout(which happened a whoppin' one time!). Here is Corey showing Lacey some of his moves! He has mad skills...but for real I love that Corey will try anything! Thanks for being a good spot sweets!


This was our ship.
Here we are chillin' at a resort in Puerto Viarta.
This was the pool. It was super pretty.
This is all of us eating lunch. Love the balloon hats, I know we look H-O-T!! Yummy food!
I don't know how to flip pictures once they are on the blog-my bad! This is Corey and I at he dance class.
We really had sooo much fun. It was so nice to get away from real life for a little while. Hanging out at the pool, eating, dancing, napping, eating, playing with friends, no cellphone service, going to shows oh and did I mention eating! When there was nothing to do that was our fall back! A great big THANK YOU to Lacey and Rick for inviting us and an even bigger THANKS to Ashley for taking care of our kids for the week!!




6 comments:

robandsasha said...

What cute pics! And what a very fun cruise! Hope your birthday was fabulous, sure looks like it. Love you guys!

Allie said...

I'm jealous!!! But, just a little. I'm glad you are back safe and sound.

Joanna said...

I've been wondering how the cruise went...glad to see you guys had a blast! Yes, I am jealous, too! One of these years, we need to go on a cruise with just the GNO girls!

Brittany said...

I found you!!! Brandon and I have been talking about going on a cruise for so long, hopefully next year. It looks like a lot of fun. Your girls are so cute...Brittany

The Headrick Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! Makes me even more excited for our just 2 more months..can't wait. Love reading about your family...so cute! Kari

robandsasha said...

Hey Jill, I don't have your email, and I have made my blog private. IF you desire to read it, send me an email at francissasha@yahoo.com so I can add you. I have been anxiously waiting for you to post Addy's hair pics! Hope you guys are good, let's go to dinner real soon!