Friday, May 23, 2008

Preschool Graduation

This is Lexi's super sweet teacher Ms April. She has got to be one of the best preschool teachers ever!! There was not a class that went by that Lexi did not come home talking about something she had learned and she was constantly coming home with the best art projects!! She does a new theme each year for school this year it was Pirates...Argh! I don't know how she does it but I am super thankful to her. Lexi will sure miss preschool. Lucky for us Miss April lives right next door to us so Lexi will still get to see her!!
Here she is giving her part. "Our grandparents came on a very special day. We sang sea chanteys and got to play". Say that ten times fast! She did awesome.
Here she is with her cute graduation hat! Kind of a little silly that they make such a big deal of preschool graduation, especially considering she will go again next year....BUT how can you argue with how cute she looks in that hat!
During their program the kids sang lots of songs for us. Lexi has come home many a day singing new songs. One of her favorites...My Bonnie lies over the Ocean...I am sure because of her Aunt Bonnie.
Oh Lexi were love ya girl!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Lexi.. is soooo Cute! She looks like a mini Jill! What a fun day! Love the whole donating the hair. What a fun idea... Only problem is our hair doesn't grow around here... we could be growning for life and still only have a inch to give. Last but not least... You are NOT 30! I sware we were just 16 or 17 cheering and having the time of our lives! Impossible! But I wouldn't change where I am now for anything! Life is good being Mom! Happy to hear from you on my blog.. it always makes my day!
Love ya!