Wednesday, October 29, 2008

i LOVE fall

We went up to Mutual Dell (american fork canyon) a few weeks ago for a neighborhood FHE. Maycie and I went on a hike and these are a few of the pictures we took. She is the biggest poser.





I love this picture of her on the bridge.



How can you not love the contrast of all the different colors. I love the season changes. I love the fall colors and the crisp morning air. I love winter and the snow. Always ready for spring when it comes and love the summer for the heat and my kiddos at home!





2 comments:

Keri said...

Those pictures are gorgeous...and yes, we do have the best neighborhood ever!

angie said...

Fall is definately my favorite season! Also, thank you for letting the YW come and enjoy the pool. It was one of our favorite activities!