Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our TOTALLY 80's Prom

So I know Halloween is way way past due....but I just had to post these awesome pictures!!Some friends of ours in the neighborhood decided to have a Halloween party...80's style!! It was a prom. We had the "dance" at Noahs it was so much fun!! Here are a few of the ladies looking so very glamorous!

Da boys singing a little Kareoke!


Are we hot or what? Notice us three on the left all have the same dress just diffrent lovely 80's colors!



I know we are like so totally awesome!



Oh the cute couple! Could our hair be any cuter? I don't think so!! Big thanks to everyone who helped out with the party...especially the Webbs! And a thanks to Tiny for babysitting!






1 comment:

Amy said...

I am laughing out loud! I love that 3 of you had the same dress. My only question is where are the dyed to match shoes? Too funny!