Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy BirTHdaY Adelyn!!!

My Birthday Girl For Adelyn's birthday she decided to go to Brick Oven. She loves the "creamy, creamy broccoli thingy", as she calls it! We had a great time and as always the food was delicious!
I can not believe that my first little baby is NINE years old!!

Lexi and Corey


Makenley and Corey.....ah Cor are you ready for the picture?



Adelyn, Me and Maycie
I love Addy so much!! She is such a sweetheart, the best big sister in the world!! Not only is she one of the kindest little girls she is so gorgeous! Look at those lips!! I would love to just freeze her at this age forever! Thanks Addy for making my dreams come true and making me a mom!





5 comments:

Denae said...

Happy Birthday Addy!

Kimberlee said...

We love Adelyn too. I am so thankful for such a sweet friend for Sadie too. They are going to have growing up together. Happy 9 Addy!

Keri said...

Wow...I can't believe she's 9! They grow up so fast, and we get old so fast! ;)

Connie said...

Thanks for letting Mia be part of Addy's big day! Too bad she is a good head and shoulders shorter than her favorite friends -doesn't seem to stop her from loving every minute with Addy!

Mindy said...

Happy birthday Addy! You're right, she is gorgeous!