Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Adelyn's Flower Shop

My little Entrepreneur
Addy is trying to earn money to go to Disneyland with some of her cousins and my mom. She has done all sorts of things to earn money here and there. I was trying to think of a way she could make some more money and not have it coming from me ; ) . I heard my dad talking about the sidewalk sales on center street for the freedom festival (he owns a store on center) and I thought hey she should make some hair flowers and sell those. So she spent half the day on Thursday and all day Friday down at my dad's store selling flowers. She made 75 dollars!! I think I might need to go sell flowers next time! It was super cute to see how excited she got when someone was approaching her table to look and she was so elated when they bought one!
*Big huge thanks to my dad for letting her sell them at his store and for selling them for her Friday night and Saturday morning!!*

4 comments:

Keri said...

What a great idea. She looks so cute sitting there by her table. And $75 is a lot!

Kimberlee said...

Aawww. Great idea. And ya $75 bucks? Not too shabby! Good job Adelyn!

Mindy said...

Cute idea! I love it.

Kelly said...

Watch out Bill Gates... Way to go Addy! I love it! That is Awesome! My kids are always up for earning a little Money! I'll have to tell them all about you!
Have Fun in Disneyland! Party!