Friday, August 14, 2009

Wednesday Fun

Wednesday has been a party day at my place for about 4 years now. About 4 years ago my mom and Keli decided it would be a fun idea to come over every Wednesday and play. In the colder months when the pool is not open we play Cities and Knights. I know the reason they started this in the beginning was that they were a little worried that I might lose my mind after having Maycie. My oldest, Adelyn, was 5 when I had my fourth Maycie. So it was a little crazy at my house and I loved the adult time that Wednesday created! We have had so much fun on our Wednesdays and I am so glad they are still willing to come out every week. In the summer Jesse joins us since she is not working..Yeah!! The kids have lots of fun and we get some good swimming and chatting done!! Kenley going down the slide.

Lexi being a diva.


Adelyn showing us her dive.
Brady being crazy on the slide.



Makenley, Adelyn, Keli, Rachel and Maycie ( not sure what exactly what she's doing but whatever...she's smiling!)





1 comment:

Keri said...

Jill, that's such a fun tradition. It's nice to have something like that to look forward to every week. :)