Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Maycie!

FiVe!!! Blowing out the candles on her pinkalicious cupcakes.


Checking out the goods!


She told me she wanted shoes, clothes, earrings and make-up! She is not girly at all!



Super excited about her new earrings.




I can hardly believe that my baby is officially FIVE!! I love this little girl so much. She makes me laugh with all the funny things she says. Like on the morning of her birthday I asked her if she felt bigger like she was five. She said I don't know but my feet were tingling this morning so I think that means I am big like five! She is a funny kid. She has the brightest smile you have ever seen and loves to show it! She showed her smile a lot last night at Chuck e cheese!! (Yuck!) She loved it and we had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Kimberlee said...

aawww. cute updates. Happy Birthday May. She is sooooo girly:)

Keri said...

I can't believe your baby is five either! Wow. Time flies. Her smile is too cute!