Friday, November 30, 2007

My Lexi lulu

Lexi is so funny! Here are some the latest things she has said that make me laugh. The other night we were having milk and cookies for snack. When Lexi was done she spilled her milk all over the counter, on purpose(I watched)! I said oh shoot Lexi now you have to go to bed right now with no books, not the best idea was it? She says to me Mommy Satan MADE me do it! The following day at preschool she had her card turned over(they get there card turned if they are acting out). She told Miss April, her teacher, that the DEVIL made her do it! Then just this morning she had a few scratches on her face when she woke up. I asked her how it had happened. She said, "I am pretty sure an Alien from space came in my room and did it mom!". Hello where does she come up with this stuff. She is so funny! She definitely has more spunk then the other girls a little more sassiness to her, but she keeps me laughing! This picture is of her and Maycie. Lexi got them dressed for the day. Don't they look lovely! You can't see in the picture but Maycie has bright red striped tights on. Oh you got to love kids!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Yay! You're a blogger! Cute pictures of your girls and a beautiful Christmas tree!

Tynnie said...

i want to see the red striped tights! too cute jill!

Allie said...

I think Lexi gets it from you. Well, now that I think about it, it MUST be Corey. That is who she is talking about when she says "the Devil made me do it." ;)