Thursday, November 8, 2007

NEW BLOGGER

So I can't believe I am actually going to do this!! I have had so much fun looking at other peoples blogs that I thought it was only fair to add to the fun! Plus it should be a really fun way to let family who are not near see what we are up to! Life is good right now! We have been having a great time with the new school year and all the fun that brings. Adelyn is in 2nd grade now -crazy and Makenley just started kindergarten. I can't believe I am that old-2 kids in school! Alexiya(who will get called Lulu a lot on this blog fyi) is in preschool this year. Maycie and I are enjoying some one on one time together for book and singing songs.

The only problem with starting school is that it means the start of everything else! I now find myself in the car WAY more than I would prefer. What can you do when you have 4 girls of which 3 are in dance all at different times!! It is crazy! Plus Adelyn and Makenley have piano lessons. Soccer is over so that is one last thing to run to-yah! The kids all love dance and enjoy playing the piano.

We had a fun summer with 2 weddings! Congrats Nikki and Ryan(twice!!) and Tyson and Bonnie! I am so lucky to have 2 wonderful new sisters in-law. My old ones aren't to shabby either. We also welcomed two new nephews into the world Tyler Darrington and Cooper McCune! They are both so cute! Jill Darrington is taking way more of her fair share of the boys of the family she needs to spread the boy gene around gall!! J/K we are so happy for them both!

We just celebrated Halloween with 4 cute fairies! Here is my little secret- I don't like Halloween! I think it is a waste of money for the costumes and I loathe having trick or treaters coming to my door after bedtime which is like 7:30! I never really enjoyed the holiday maybe someday I will learn to like it!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wow. you have the cutest kids in the world. Not only is your hubby the cutest, but you are not so bad yourself! I never figured you for a blogger! WOW Good JOb

Linda said...

Man those are some cute angels. Lets see isnt there 1 missing?