Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Christmas Celebration! These pictures are in no particular order!! These two are of the adults playing games after we put the kids to bed, which went surprisingly smooth!! We had a great time!!

This is my cute nephew Tyler cuddling up to his new toy.
Addy wanted a necklace from Lia Sophia she was so thrilled!!
Gotta love when Mom and Dad get the name wrong on the tag!! I am pretty sure Jackson did not want Hannah Montana barbies!
Uncle Randy teaching Addy and Rachel how to whistle with their hands.
Maycie loving her new Dora jammies!!
Grandma gave all the girls these cute matching nightgowns on Christmas Eve.
Kenley opening her stocking.
Adelyn was playing this game the second she opened it. She played it all morning!

Lexi looking so beautiful in her cousins Hannah Montana wig.
The kids had a blast playing with Keli's train.
Here a some of the kids eating dinner on Christmas eve.
I love both of these pictures of Lulu! Big surprise she is sitting with Corey-such a daddy's girl!!

We had such a wonderful Christmas!! We had a great time at Keli and Jared's house-thanks for letting us all crash your house!! Thank you to all who shared in this holiday with us!! I love this time of year, but I am always glad when it is over and things go back to normal. Normal bedtimes, normal naps, normal house no decoration and a tree everywhere!! We feel very blessed to have family near we did miss those who were not with us!!(KAYCIE!!!)


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Jill...
No way I found you! That is Great! It is Kelly Clark Thompson. How are you? I couldn't help but say hello! You look like such a cute Mom and you have darling kids! Where are you? I lived in Washington but we just moved to Florida. But while we lived in washington I had one of your cousins come stay at our house for a few nights. It was crazy when he told me you were cousins. Well every time I think of you I remember those LONG SKINNY legs of yours doing a babydoll! I'm glad you are doing well and that I could see your kids. Have a Wonderful day! Love ya, Kelly

Denae said...

Hi Jill, I found your blog totally randomly.. I was searching for a house for sale and found Coreys website and blog and then found yours.. small world.. anyways.. Just wanted to say Hello.

PS-

the cousin that Kelly was talking about wouldn't happen to be my brother would it?