Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Times

So I decided to take some pictures of a very typical activity at our house.....Dancing! The girls do this at least a three or four times a week! They get all dressed up in old dance costumes or they put together costumes and do their hair and have a little recital. I love it. It is one of my favorite things to watch them do. It is one of those times I am greatful to have all girls. I have a crazy feeling a little boy wouldn't enjoy this nearly as much as they do!! Adelyn and Maycie dancing their hearts out!!
Lexi doing a "lift" with Makenley...such talent!
Adelyn is a great partner for Maycie, she always remembers Maycie is just 2 you can't expect her to do to much!!
One of my fav parts is when they pause the music and get into "positions" before they start.
Adelyn's Birthday.............more to come!

This is sooooooooo Maycie!! Swimming suit, boots, make-up.....CHEESE!
We made these snowflake tortillas for FHE the girls thought it was really fun!

Makenley

Maycie
Alexiya

Adelyn


It is so fun to look at these pictures!! I love doing fun things with the kids! Looking at them is a good remider to me that the world will not end if the dishes are in the sink!! I always enjoy when I stop doing the unimportant and do the important like read books, dance, play games and just be a HAPPY mom!!


2 comments:

Joanna said...

Good job updating your blog...FINALLY! Your girls are adorable. I think the best times are when their imaginations are going and the TV is OFF!!! You're a good mommy!

Allie said...

It's about dang time you posted something new! Cute stuff Jill!