Friday, February 29, 2008

So no great pictures this week just wanted to give a shout out to my GNO girls! I love you ladies!! Always look forward to seeing all of you and catching up on life's happenings!! Last night was a blast as usual, although I am a little tired......go figure when you are use to going to bed at 10 or 10:30 .........1:30 is a little late!! I will survive!!

This week has been a good one not much going on which never seems to happen. We have been enjoying the warm weather...getting to play outside all that good stuff!! We did go to Kangaroo Zoo on Wednesday, always a hit with the kidlins!! Going to hit the Flash game tonight once again a huge hit for the kids. It is nice that they are getting a little older and we can do things like that and actually enjoy it and not just survive it. I felt that way for years..just surviving the occasional outing!! Having a 2 1/2 year old as the youngest is wonderful!!

2 comments:

Allie said...

Just pour a little salt on the wound, OUCH!! You don't need to remind me that my youngest is only 5 months, and he's now on breathing treatments, :(. I too had so much fun last night! Thanks for coming!

robandsasha said...

You left out your fabulous hair appointment last week! ;) hehe Way cute pics on your blog, guys. When need to figure out another get together. Love ya.