Sunday, March 16, 2008

It is just sooo my luck that NOW my zoo pictures will work on my blog! Well now you can see the fun pictures!
Maycie really wasn't to thrilled with the zoo, not a big fan of animals(I have no idea where she could have gotten that from!?!)
Here is the picture of the kids racing the cheetahs
Makenley's favorite animal was the penguins.
Adelyn was posing for this and got very startled by the jaguar in the background.

Alexiya looking at the penguins.
This is the "tickely" picture of the giraffes.


Yeah for fun family outings!!




5 comments:

Joanna said...

Jill, you are so cute and a super fun mom, I can tell! See you at GNO?

Jill said...

thanks Jo! I for sure will be at GNO! Hope to see YOU there!

Allie said...

So cute! I like to go to the zoo when it's a little warmer though.

Kelly said...

You are super brave to hit the zoo with snow and all. Love the photo of all of you. You look super cute as ALWAYS!

robandsasha said...

Glad you got your pics to download finally! They are super cute. I can't wait to take my kids to the zoo. How fun!