Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Maycie!!!

Maycie is THREE!! I can not believe that my baby is three, but it is true!! We had a great birthday celebration. We had the whole Zimmerman/Darrington crew over for a bbq. Maycie had a great time playing with her cousins and aunts, uncles and grandparents!! Here she is blowing out her candles and wearing a new dress she got for her birthday. This exactly what she asked for a blue dress! (thanks Randy and Jess) She loved all of her new dresses!
She got some fancy new shoes!!

Showing off that she is three!! Since she is now three I will tell you my top three favorite things about Maycie.
1. Her smile. Not only do I love her pretty smile, but I love that it is on her face 95% of the time! Makes my life easier and it always brings a smile to other peoples faces!
2. I love that she is such a mama's girl!! I love when she says mommy nice....daddy eww!(sorry corey) She is always ready with love and a mooch (smooch) for me!
3. Love the way she dances! I am not sure where she got her moves from...but she can shake it! Corey says it is from him...I beg to differ.

3 comments:

Denae said...

WOW I can't believe she is so big. Where does the time go?

I am glad that she had such a great birthday!

Mindy said...

She's adorable and so are the rest of your girls. Happy birthday, Maycie! And I agree, she does have a great smile!

Jess said...

you're welcomed macie moo!!