Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Unbelievable Sissy

So we had some wonderful news in our family on Tuesday. My sister, Keli, has been a foster parent to two little girls for over a year. On Tuesday she officially adopted them!!!! We are so excited to have this all over with! My sister has been unbelievable through this whole thing. She is amazing to me. She has so much more strength then the normal person. She has been amazing through her "child" trials. She has always been super supportive to me when I was getting pregnant....even when she knew I didn't want to be! She never, ever made me feel bad that she couldn't get pregnant and I could. She was always genuinely happy for me...I love her for it! Not everyone gets to have a cool sister like me and I just wanted to brag! I love you Keli!!

8 comments:

Keri said...

Yay! That's so exciting...and amazing. I really look up to anyone who can foster parent. That is some true unconditional love.

Keli said...

Why so you have to lie? JK I love you and thank you so much that meant a lot to me. Although I think you make me much better than I really am. LOVE YOU TONS

Kimberlee said...

Congrats to her. She really does have to be a strong person to be a sister to you. Haha

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Anna Hone said...

I am so excited! Just wanted to say Congratulations!!! Lots of Love Matt and Anna

Brittany said...

I completely agree. Keli is one amazing gal!! I'm so excited for saturday!!!

Mindy said...

That's so great! I'm so excited for her! Lucky kids to get her for a mommy!

Jess said...

I have to agree! Although, you're pretty great yourself, eventhough you haven't had the same trials. I'm lucky to have both of you and am sure glad that this whole trial is coming to a beautiful "beginning".