Monday, June 8, 2009

Preshool Graduations

Lexi waving hello
Lexi with her teacher Miss Sariah. She absolutely loved her teacher this year!


The kids sang "what a wonderful world" with sign language....one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Lexi has had kind of a hard time with the little performances they have done throughout the year so I was a little nervous if she would stay up there the whole time. I was so proud of her! She stayed there with a smile on her face and sang the whole time, even had a speaking part that she did fabulous on!!

Maycie and Alexiya had the same assistant teacher, Miss Marsha. She was wonderful helped me out more than once with a little girls crying and clinging to my leg!




Maycie and her teacher Miss Amber. She was so super nice. She loved Maycie so much she was always telling me how darling she was and she even looked through the registration forms for next year to make sure Maycie was in her class next year!



How long did it take you to look at this post? That is about how long this smile lasted! She get really scared in front of big groups. She was up there for a few minutes. Once they started singing she started crying. I motioned her to come down to me and I asked her if she wanted to stay. She said no she wanted to go home, so we did!






No comments: