Monday, June 8, 2009

Talent Show

Every year the school has a talent show. Every year I have asked the girls if they wanted to try out, just to give them the opportunity. Well this year when I asked Adelyn said she wanted to do it. I said great that will be fun we will sign you up, BUT inside I was SO nervous! I was super proud of her for trying out but so nervous for her and didn't want her to be sad if she didn't make it. I kept telling her I was so proud of her for even trying out and that it didn't matter if she made it just the fact that she was brave enough to try was a huge accomplishment! Well they posted the list of those who made it and she made it along with her best friend Sadie! Oh I was so relieved! I am so proud of her for doing it. I didn't try for so many things in life out of fear I am so glad she tried. She play Fur Elise she did so wonderful!! I am so proud of her!


2 comments:

Keri said...

That takes a lot of guts. I still can't believe they cut people from the talent show. I mean c'mon...it's elementary school! I'm glad she made it and was able to do it...those things always made me way nervous too. Maycie zonking out all around the house is killing me. So hilarious!

Kimberlee said...

I do have to say that when BOTH Sadie and then Addy played I got teared up. Such a silly thing...but I was proud of them too. And heck ya, you know I'm with you about summer. Bring it on.