Friday, September 12, 2008

Preschool Begins

Holy cow I can not believe that Maycie is big enough to start preschool!! She has been so excited all summer long to start school-be big just like her sisters. It was a little crazy to me to have my baby leaving me for 2 hours....all by herself! She had fabulous time. She loved singing songs, drawing pictures, making a necklace and reading books. She was very brave, not one tear shed(not that I thought there would be...by her anyway...maybe me).
Although Lexi was a touch put out that Maycie started school on tuesday and she had to wait until Wedensday she was thrilled to finally be there! She was so excited to meet new friends and play with some old ones. Her good friend Keaton is in her class again this year. YEAH...it is always easier with a familiar face. She had a great time making a little girl, reading books, coloring me a picture and playing with toys! She loves school and is always so excited to learn. After we got home the first thing she wanted to do was her homework! Is it to much to ask if that attitude about homework could stick around forever?!?

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Is she your twin or what? My little Maddi has that same cute backpack. Man you have good taste!
She is a cutie pie!

Kelly said...

THEY are cutie Pies... I didn't mean to write she is a cutie pie!They are darling! Good luck with all the school stuff!