Friday, September 10, 2010

5th Grade Camp

This is my fifth grader getting ready to leave for camp...overnight camp.....my fifth grader!! We do not really do sleepovers. Occasional sleepover once in a great while with a cousin, that's it! so needless to say this was a little hard for me! ( Addy wasn't so sure either to tell the truth!)
It turned out she had a really great time! Nervous for nothing! She loved the ropes course, watching a movie with all the 5th grade girls and getting hot chocolate half way through the movie, and making up skits! (She told me all about the skit sounded super funny...to a bunch of 5th graders that is!)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Oh my gosh...I think I would be freaking out. We don't do sleepovers either, so I'd be way nervous. I guess you have to let go at some point. Sounds like she had a blast!

Kimberlee said...

Such a cute, bright smile!