Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Makenley's New Hair-do

A few years ago Adelyn donated her hair to Locks of Love. Makenley always thought the was pretty neat, however she wasn't really interested in doing it. She would say when I can cut 10 inches and still have my hair really long then I want to do it. Well a week ago she changed her mind. We were doing her hair and she said mom how long would my hair be if I did locks of love? I said probably right above your shoulders. She said K I want to do it. I told her lets give it a few days just to make sure you don't change your mind. Well she didn't change her mind. In fact she asked me about it EVERYDAY since! So on Saturday we did it! Before the big cut! I was a little sad to say goodbye to her gorgeous hair!

Good thing it was for such a great cause or I might have been SUPER sad! She was so, so excited to do this!
Here she is holding up her hair!







It turned out so cute! I am proud of her for making a very selfless choice to help a little child in need. Someone is going to get a very pretty wig from her beautiful hair! BONUS:NO MORE TANGLES to brush out!!




2 comments:

Keri said...

Seriously...NO MORE TANGLES! That's the best! And her short bob is too cute.

Kimberlee said...

Such a cute hair doo. Makenley would look cute bald though.