Thursday, September 9, 2010

FIRST day of school 2010!

It is once again time for school to begin! I can not believe how fast summer flew by. My little ladies were all super excited to start school. So here it goes another year of Manila Elementary! Adelyn is going into 5th grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Dibb. She is in a 5th/6th grade combo class. She is really excited for school this year. She is already having fun with student council and is looking forward to doing lots more stuff this year with student council.
She looks WAY to old. I can't really handle that she is so big!

Kenley heading in to her class!


Makenely is in 3rd grade. She is in Mrs. Long's class. She's so excited about her teacher. She has lots of friends in her class which is always a fun thing right?!

My big 3rd grader! AHHH! What has happened to my little girls!




Alexiya is in 1st grade this year. Her teachers name is Mrs. Frischnect. Her students call her Miss Frish. She is sooo happy about starting school, especially because school this year means school lunch!



Here is my Lexi walking into her class.


Maycie starting school!!!! AHHH! I can NOT handle that she is in kindergarten! She was cautiously excited to start school. She is really happy to have Mrs. Butterfield for her teacher this year. She already feels comfortable with her since she spent lots of time there last year with Me and Lexi.


My big KINDERGARTNER!



The girls all had a wonderful first day at school! Everyone loved their teacher. Maycie handled her first day wonderfully. Only person in tears first day of school....me.

Let the fun begin.








3 comments:

Keri said...

Ahh...so cute! Little Maycie - how is she in Kindergarten?!! Your girls are growing up fast. I always have to remind myself to enjoy it now before the worries change from "Who they're playing with at recess" to "sneaking out of the house to meet boys!" Please let that day never come!

Kimberlee said...

Still amazed how fast you can whip up a cute hair-doo. I super love those girls. They are all so sweet to my kids. And... we survived our first day!

Unknown said...

Please update so we can see what the girls are up to and what you Jill are up to! I loved your blog but you never update! :(